Sunday, August 26, 2012

Writing at last again!

Hello Bloggers! Long time no write, well at least for me. I am sorry for disappearing on you, but I needed to focus on my life for a little bit. I took a trip home just in time to be with my sister when she had her baby. It's a baby boy, Lathan. I am so happy for my sister and her fiance. He's the cutest baby ever, if I say so myself : )

Anyway onto the writing talk: I haven't written anything in a good three months almost. There was one day where I wrote 200 words or something like that, but I didn't write for many days after that. However, I can finally say I have written over 3,000 words in three days and I finished my short story. I have five days to edit it before I must turn it in. Maybe I will post it on here later. Now I just need to start working on my novel again...Well that's all I have to say for now.

I hope you are having luck writing and finding the inspiration you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment