Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Back in business.

Hello everyone, it's been a long hiatus and I'm coming out to say I'm finally writing again. I fell away from myself for a little bit. Writing is what makes me happy and it's time I get back to that. I've started a new novel. It's an idea I've had running through my head for awhile now. I'm finally putting it down on paper. I'm on page 27. I started writing again two days ago, so that's a huge feat for me. Especially, after not writing anything for months.

A shoutout goes to Stephen King for writing a great memoir on the craft of writing. It's given me the inspiration to get back to doing what I love.

I probably won't be blogging as often as last time. I want to focus on my novel completely, but I will still stop by every so often to say I'm still around : )

Until next time I hope you find joy in your writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment