Thursday, June 12, 2014

Lindsey Stirling and a great message on dreams

Last night I saw Lindsey Stirling in concert for the first time and I need to say wow, that girl knows how to entertain  her audience. She's an amazing violinist and dancer. Before she played her very popular song "Shatter Me" she gave a great motivational speech about it being okay to be different and accepting yourself for who you are. She said not to listen to all the voices that tell you that you can't do something.

Her words really resonated with me and I think many of you in the art field could relate to what she said as well. Lindsey talking about how powerful and emotional this song is for her made me appreciate it all that more. I highly recommend if you ever get a chance to check out one of her shows, do it.

I wish I recorded her speech to post on here, but my phone died so to anyone reading this, follow your dreams and remember that it's okay to be different.

Until next time I hope you find joy in your writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment