Writers Unite!

My photo

Passionate writer and avid reader. I am writing my first Young Adult novel and working to get it published.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Can't wait for Clockwork Prince

Today it is cold outside and it has been hard to force myself to write. All I want to do is curl up under a comfortable, warm blanket and read a good book. I guess winter is finally here. I finished another chapter yesterday, so I feel like the book is coming along.

I need to get more writing completed because Tuesday one of my favorite authors has a new book coming out; Cassandra Clare Clockwork Prince. If you have not read any of Cassandra Clare’s books. I recommend that you do so. They are highly entertaining and she knows how to pull on your heartstrings. I hope one day I can be as great a writer as her.

I have pre ordered my book. I know as soon as it comes in I will not get any writing accomplished until I have read the entire book. Her books keep me reading until the very last page. Even knowing I will not get to read the final book in the series for a good long time, I still can’t wait for this book. I have been eagerly awaiting for the second installment in the series. I feel like a kid that has snuck downstairs to see the presents under the Christmas tree and I can’t open anything until Mom and Dad wake up. Only two more days until I get to open my present!