Saturday, December 3, 2011

Can't wait for Clockwork Prince

Today it is cold outside and it has been hard to force myself to write. All I want to do is curl up under a comfortable, warm blanket and read a good book. I guess winter is finally here. I finished another chapter yesterday, so I feel like the book is coming along.

I need to get more writing completed because Tuesday one of my favorite authors has a new book coming out; Cassandra Clare Clockwork Prince. If you have not read any of Cassandra Clare’s books. I recommend that you do so. They are highly entertaining and she knows how to pull on your heartstrings. I hope one day I can be as great a writer as her.

I have pre ordered my book. I know as soon as it comes in I will not get any writing accomplished until I have read the entire book. Her books keep me reading until the very last page. Even knowing I will not get to read the final book in the series for a good long time, I still can’t wait for this book. I have been eagerly awaiting for the second installment in the series. I feel like a kid that has snuck downstairs to see the presents under the Christmas tree and I can’t open anything until Mom and Dad wake up. Only two more days until I get to open my present!

No comments:

Post a Comment