Thursday, December 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo ends and my routine

The good news is I finished my chapter last night! I have almost 200 pages in my book, which is really exciting for me. This was my first time trying the NaNoWriMo. Unfortunately I did not meet the deadline and finish my novel, however I did complete 70,000+ words, so for me it was still a win. Did you participate in NaNoWriMo? If so did you make your deadline?

I am really excited to see the book coming along. I think I really needed NaNoWriMo to keep myself dedicated. Now that December is here I plan on staying just as dedicated now that I am in a routine.

Any free time I have I will check my social media sites, which I think have become a huge procrastination tool for me. I have to check my Facebook and Twitter, Tumblr, and Blogspot multiple times a day. I love seeing what everyone else is up to in the world. Then I will pick some music to listen to that matches the mood I am in. I really feel like music helps get my creative juices flowing. After I feel like I am all set I will open my book and begin writing. What is your writing routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment