Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Imaginary literary boyfriends

I read a blog where someone listed their 2011 literary boyfriends, so I have decided to make my own list. I honestly don’t think I could put them in order because they are all great and hot in their own ways. I will list them and then you can feel free to order them in any way you would like.


  1. Patch from Hush, Hush series

  2. Jace from Immortal Instrument series

  3. Riley from Intertwined series

  4. Will from Infernal Devices series

  5. Jem from Infernal Devices series

  6. Ren from Nightshade series

  7. Luc from Personal Demons

  8. Gabriel from Personal Demons

  9. Ash from Iron Knight

  10. Damon from Vampire Diaries

  11. Cole from Wolves of Mercy Falls series

  12. Stark from House of Night series

  13. Rephaim from House of Night series

  14. Tamani from Wings series

  15. Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone


Wow that was harder than I thought it would be. There are so many great literary guys to choose from. I’m sorry if I have left anyone off it probably means I haven’t had a chance to read that book yet. Please let me know your 2011 literary boyfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment