Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Okay so I know this post is a little late since New Year’s Day is over, but it is still the new year, so I am going to write about my resolution anyways.

In the past my new year’s resolution has usually been about eating healthier or going to the gym more often, like millions of other people in the world. I am going to be honest those resolutions never lasted the month, so I am going to try something a little different this year.

My new year’s resolution is going to be about my writing. I will continue to write every day. I will finish editing my first draft. And I will send it off at least once to a literary agent. These are pretty big resolutions, but I know that if I stick to them I will be able to accomplish my goals for this year. This year is going to be all about my writing. I will pour my tears, sweat, and blood into my writing and hopefully by the end of this year I can look back and say this was a good year. What are your writing resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment