Sunday, March 25, 2012

Living with the insecurities

I have been sick and it’s really wearing me down. It seems whenever something is going around at work I am always the one to catch it. The worst part is the insecurities are able to grab a hold of me and I am too tired to fight them off. So for the past few days I have been trying to keep my hope up that someone will want to read my manuscript, but it’s hard to stay positive with my stupid insecurities slinking in and latching onto me like the leaches they are.

I do have a little hope and I am no where near the point of giving up. Once I am healthy again I will be able to fight back these evil thoughts with a stick, but for now they can hold on while the strength is drained from my body. Hopefully by my next post I can tell you they are gone, but I am too tired to think about that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment